Room Refresh is an online, cost-effective custom interior design service that helps people take their rooms from good to great. Together we look at a room that needs design and décor improvement, starting with a 15-minute video conference session and ending with comprehensive, custom report, moodboard and product list to help achieve discussed goals for the space.
Most people aren’t financially ready for a full gut rehab to their existing home and in the absence of physically moving, they get stuck. They are in a state of ‘décor paralysis’ which leaves the home unlovable by the people that occupy it. Le sigh. That’s why I created Room Refresh – to offer you an affordable way to get professional interior design services so you can love the home you live in.
For $199, you will receive:
A room report: an assessment of the space, written by a professional designer and accompanied with an overall review, based on cohesion, aesthetic, use of space, furniture and décor. This will include up to 10 recommendations for the room – from painting, to moving furniture, to replacing furniture, this will be custom based on your needs and what our design team recommends.
A moodboard: a one-page digital file that will give you a visual moodboard based on products recommended as well as how to “install” the items.
A product list: a digital file that shows each product recommended.
1. Fill out a simple questionnaire that our team will review in detail.
2. We will follow up to confirm a date and time for a 15-minute video conference session.
3. During the session, AUID will visually review the space, ask specific questions, understand the design challenges, see what, if any, existing furniture or décor is usable, etc. We will also define any homework as needed (e.g. client to send measurements).
4. AUID will then get to work on the room rehab! You will receive your first round of your room review within 7-10 business days from the completion of the FaceTime session.
5. One round of changes is included and once approved, we then send you a product list for review and approval.
6. You pay for the amount of items in advance.
7. AUID places all orders for the approved products and you complete the installation based on the moodboard and how-to's provided.
Okay, are you ready? I hope so! To get started, purchase a Room Refresh here and you will receive a questionnaire to fill out.
Once submitted, someone from our team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.