If you have followed along my interior design journey, you will know this: I LOVE gallery walls. LOVE THEM. I’m not entirely sure where I developed this deep love but I think it had to do with my mom and grandmother who both had their walls filled with beautiful portraits.
The beauty of a gallery wall is they can be simple, refined and symmetrical or messy and robust and energetic and both yield the same outcome: character and interest.
I have designed dozens and dozens of gallery walls for both clients and myself and the outcome has never been regretted. Ever. So if you are looking for a way to update a room on a budget, consider a gallery wall.
Here are 10 gallery wall ideas to help inspire you for your next project!
1. Gallery wall idea: Robust, colorful and energetic.
2. Gallery wall idea: Maximalist, colorful and earthy.
3. Gallery wall idea: Personal, simple and classic.
4. Gallery wall idea: Modern and artistic.
5.. Gallery wall idea: Layered (wallpaper), personal and classic.
6. Gallery wall idea: Energetic, themed and bold.
7. Gallery wall idea: Personal, black and white, classic.
8. Gallery wall idea: Neutral, organic, clean.
9. Gallery wall idea: Boho, black and white, personal.
10. Gallery wall idea: Mixed modern and natural.